The place of first group execution carried out by the SS soldiers on the citizens of Grodzisk Mazowiecki. On 20 September 1939 in the tannery 11 persons were shot. In 1970 a plaque commemorating the victims of the massacre was unveiled. During occupation the tannery became an asylum for refugees: people displaced from the province of Poznań, children from Zamojszczyzna and for people who fled from Grodzisk’ ghetto.
The educational path "Trail of memorial sites"