Since 1941 a secret printing house has been operating in the prison by the soldiers of the Home Army under the direction of a prison doctor – Jerzy Szpakowski. A conspiracy press were printed there and underground periodicals were edited. Also, radio monitoring and distribution of the press were realized there. On August 1943 the printing house was liquidated and then transferred to Milanówek where it was operated till the end of the war. Till August 1943, at the prison’s territory, a secret storage of drugs and sanitary materials of the Home Army was localised.
The educational path "Trail of memorial sites"